Saturday, July 24, 2010

Inception - Best Movie of 2010

amazing action sequence

After I made this post back in August 2009, I promised myself not to watch ANY previews and clips of the movie till its release date. I saw it on 22nd July, the day it was released, fresh and open minded and by god it was worth it.
I'm not sure I'll be making a review (at least not anytime soon) since I'm not back in the blogging mood plus others haven't seen it yet.

I'll just say that it could well be the Best Movie of 2010 in my opinion, as I don't see any better movies coming soon.
With the way I rate movies in this site, I give this movie a 5/5 but I rather not use numbers these days.

I highly recommend this movie, a must watch at least once for everyone, the only way you'll dislike it is if you nip-pick it to death or couldn't follow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment