Wednesday, September 9, 2009

AnimeUNSW and HobbyCo's Gunpla Workshop


AUNSW and HobbyCo. hosted a Gundal Model Workshop today with airbrush and buildin demo's. We started the day with a meet up at HobbyCo. where we made our purchase of the Gundams we wanted to build on the day and I bought one 1/100 NG Arios Gundam, 1/144 HG Exia R2, 1/144 HG 0 Gundam and two Action Base algthough I only had time to build the Arios 'which took 4+ hours'.


I myself was too busy buildin my gundam so didn't have time to check out the demo's Rhyan from HobbyCo. showed, including airbrushin, coatin, cleaning and watnot.. After 5hours, we moved to our next activity, AUNSW's Capture the Flag.. we were to "Capture" the flag with our cameras or something like that.. it wasn't too sucessful so we just had random fun instead.

Afterwards we went to Wagaya for dinner and that was OK XD

Overall, a fun fun fun day..

No comments:

Post a Comment