The Shining is a 1980 horror movie and as James Rolfe (Cinemassacre) has said, the movie isn't shocking, gory or etc, its something else.. a psychologically mind messing movie. I think it has alot to do with the music. There is no way of explaining these things unless you've seen the movie and yeh, its one complete WTF moment after another.
Jack becomes the care taker for a hotel over the winter with his wife Wendy and son Danny. Either the pressure from work, isolation or haunting influence from the last care taker who murdered his family at the hotel, cause Jack to go on a murderist rampage.
Overall all, Id give it 3 head bashing out of 5
I didn't get it but somehow it is a great film.. I really give it props for the soundtrack.
Jack becomes the care taker for a hotel over the winter with his wife Wendy and son Danny. Either the pressure from work, isolation or haunting influence from the last care taker who murdered his family at the hotel, cause Jack to go on a murderist rampage.
Overall all, Id give it 3 head bashing out of 5
I didn't get it but somehow it is a great film.. I really give it props for the soundtrack.
What your thinking was exactly my thought, this 3 second scene was the most random thing in the entire movie
No comments:
Post a Comment