My friend Jess, who I know from dancing classes and also performed with me in the Australian Dance Festival, is taking a 6 month leave to the US tomorrow so there was a farewell party tonight to Lindt Cafe for dinner and then to La Cita to club.
I didn't have time to have dinner at Lindt Cafe so I only went to the dance club afterwards.
La Cita is a restaurant and a two level bar with dance floors and since it was thursday night, entry is free with level 2 focus on to Latin/Salsa that starts from 8:30pm and level 1 starts from 9:30pm with mainly Live Latin Band.
It was so much fun I can't really explain it, I still feeling like dancing now (Saturday night XD). There was only a few faults, one upstairs was always so full so I wasn't able to fully salsa, two downstairs was alright except it was open to outside where alot of people smoked, three finished early (1:30am) and I was told I was dressed too casual so I had to burrow a button shirt from Jess's friend.
'I was thinking of dressing more formal in the morning but then decided not to'
So, Tuesday night = Establishment Hotel, Thursday night = La Cita XD
What stopped you from dressing formal in the morning? o_O?
ReplyDeletethere wasnt.. i just... ... didnt
ReplyDeletexDDDD
ReplyDeleteoh well. lets hope it won't happen again a next time