Top 5 Pros' and Cons'
'I'm reviewing as an old-school-Transformers fanboy and one that hated the first movie'
Pros
- Decepticons were given alot more lines and character development, mainly Megatron and Starscream
- Jetfire and Ravage were the coolest, Jetfire cause his a Blackbird and Ravage cause his Ravage
- Other cool transformer designs were the constructicons (EXCLUDING Devastator)
- No annoying human characters
- Soundwave although really only as a cameo(fan-service) character
'Some people are still complaining the fact that Soundwave isn't like a Cassette/CD player although I'm quite happy he was a satellite rather than a car of some sort, I mean come on, satellite, telecommunication, sound-wave, it works'
Cons
- Crappy action sequence, mainly the melee fights where the shots were close-ups
- Optimus Prime was abit out of character, ie "No Mercy" "Head Shots" "PWNAGE"
- Autobots get no character development
- Skids and Mudflaps were just not funny/interesting
- Recycling, ie same constructicons everywhere, Blackout reused but defined as different character, Bonecrusher reused and dozens of Decepticons in Protoforms
I give it 2 dead Optimus out of 5
No comments:
Post a Comment