Saturday, July 4, 2009

EasyWay Jay Chou

'because EasyWay is always in front of JayChou PX'

To start it off, I had terrible seats, I went with my family and from where we were located I can assume that they got the tickets pretty late 'but when I first found out about the concert tickets were already sold out so still good I guess'. We sat in 'mountain seats' in the furthest corner, ie behind the stage and projector screens... worst.

The concert however was pretty good 'although theres really no way to rate concerts so yeah'. I consider myself as a casual Jay Chou listener, not a complete fanatic and therefore abit selective on what songs I like from his collection but he did sing a few of my favorites so I was all good.

'There was so much mando, I had no idea wtf their saying.. just smile and nod'

There were like special guest performing aswell but I had no idea who they were. I got to give props to the stage dancers as well as I can see them pretty much performing the whole night in varies of styles from HipHop to Latin and everything in between. Ofcourse man of the hour '3-4hrof it' is Jay and his influence on so many people, the audience was just so into it that its just a amazing. I had to mention I was his performance with the Guzheng, the chinese string instrument, I have huge respect for chinese culture and it was just a nice touch.

There was also a proposal on stage and was a sweet thing to see... if only I knew what they were saying the whole time.

All in all, great concert.
'Wish I had a view though'

No comments:

Post a Comment