lol some of your posts are so random o_O... man what do you spend your time on the net doing? xD
Great pic =D I'd saaay... move the center of the body up a bit the crotch area seems a bit low down on the body o_O.... bigger hands... and MUSCLES D= omg what is an uber demon fighting game chracter without MUSCLES? D= they make him yummy xD so yea... that's my take of it, you might want a pro to tell you though xD I just tell what I see.
lol some of your posts are so random o_O... man what do you spend your time on the net doing? xD
ReplyDeleteGreat pic =D I'd saaay... move the center of the body up a bit the crotch area seems a bit low down on the body o_O.... bigger hands... and MUSCLES D= omg what is an uber demon fighting game chracter without MUSCLES? D= they make him yummy xD so yea... that's my take of it, you might want a pro to tell you though xD I just tell what I see.
ps. Dante is so much better >.>
its the body position is wrong...draw a skeleton verson of it and u'll realise that he has snaped his neck , ribs and his hip bone
ReplyDelete