Saturday, March 21, 2009

If they were mine, I'd name them ******************

I was thinking if I should post during the weekends but it seems like I'm going to blog daily, which is a pain but I guess thats only a problem when you post meaningfull things which I'm not.

So this is a blog, daily rant about nothing really.

Well my 3rd brother recently got himself a pair of ****** and this would be the first time we had a pet in the house in years. The problem is that my brother isn't the most responsible person, in fact, quite the opposite, his always out and hardly at home. I've always complained about having pets at home but not because I don't like them, its because taking care of them is such a handful. Right now I'm worried about them being starved to death or something, I only hope my brother can take care of them.

2 comments:

  1. arthur!! have u asked him where he got them from yet????

    ReplyDelete
  2. ill tell u on msn or something

    ReplyDelete