Well, just got back from an AUNSW event and will talk about it tomorrow but for now, clearing things about Earth Hour yesterday..
Willoughby City Council was hosting an Earth Hour Festival in Narrenburn Park which featured community shows and stalls about environmental stuff. My job was to help set up, pack up, and during the festival I did mainly stage filming.
I don't know what to talk about the festival, average turnout, maybe because it consist people who lived around the area. The main stage which had nothing to do with Earth Hour, except for the drumming count down for turning the lights back on at 9:30 but failed, the lights were the field lights but they take a while to power up so timing was all wrong.
Some other things I might want to yack about later on just so I don't forget, RE5, DaylightSaving, Dexter...
http://www.willoughby.nsw.gov.au/Earth-Hour.html
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Earth Hour Festival
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment