Well, I've decided to start using Blogspot now, after trying other online journal kind of things for the past couple of years...
Started off ages ago in Deviant Art where my user name was Afa2005.
I guess I signed up at 2005. Although I cant remember why I signed up, I don't think I was into anime/art yet at that point in my life, odds.
Since then I've tributed 05 as the year I graduated from Highschool to any possible user name I can have when "Afa" is taken.
I then in no particular order, signed up in Tagged (FAIL), Facebook, Livejournal and Xanga.
All social network service above I've abandon ages ago, somehow didn't suit any of my needs.
My longest run would've been Xanga which I did like 'Blog' per sa, but interface was crap.
Now I've created this new blog site. Yine Hea Works
Mainly focusing on my art works I produce everynow and then and anything else I'd like to blog about. One major different approach I'm taking with this Blogsite is that I'm going to be more formal but not without alittle fun every now and then.
Like I said, this blog would mainly contain my art works
Here are the list of stuff I'd be blogging about;
-Artworks
-Anime
-Uni
-Engineering
-TVs
-Movies
-Games
-Slice of Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment